Sunday, August 03, 2008

EER Max 90 INFA RED - REISSUE

So, I love these sneakers. Prolly my top 5 of all time. I got a pair and royally fucked them up. Prolly my first 'collectable' sneaker i bought back in 2006. I'm still rocking em, here's a pic.

so I need me a new pair, when I realized i shoulda just bought a few more pairs at the footlocker on credit, shits was sold out. I didn't even know a retro of these were coming out until a homie I met over at dodgeball mentioned it to me.

Check the hypebeast post.

To JonJon over at the Treeson, johnny at verum... I hate reading your blogs and/or hanging out with you assholes. I thought I could quit retail, but damn. I was good off these hypebeast blogs for like 8 months not spending shit... unemployment is a gift and mostly a curse.

3 comments:

tokimonsta said...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1163/583991259_cf16070c90.jpg?v=0

hmmm

tokimonsta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonny.Treeson said...

Haha, my bad...