Thursday, July 31, 2008

GOLD and SILVER WALLYS?!?!

I am a huge fan of the Clark Wallabee... ever since my Senior Year of high school, back when I couldn't afford the real things and settled for the clones.

I thought the Ipath Cats were the dopest skate shoes ever. When I found out they were inspired from the Clarks, it was over. When I found out the Wu was all about them... it was really over.


Anyway, it's a shame these look kinda wack. I love the idea of an all silver or all gold shoe (i own a pair of New Balances that are all silver)... especially on a wally, but dude fucked these ones up. Shoulda added a black soul, and what's the deal w/ the black patent leather details? just make the top ALL gold or ALL silver.They'd be so much iller if they looked like this:


Original post here.

1 comment:

Jonny.Treeson said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Dude, you are a GENIUS.... spread the good word son.

You bloody genius...