Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One Day as a Lion EP




ZACH DE LA ROCHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

has a new band and a new EP out. DL that bitch here

or: http://rapidshare.com/files/131038826/One_Day_As_A_Lion-One_Day_As_A_Lion-_EP_-2008-FNT.rar

I heard a track yesterday on the radio. I dunno it's odd, I find myself incredibly out of loop with rock music these days. It's always either something from the 90's or a typical kroq band, and then when I do hear something new on that station it's usually a band i think sounds like garbage, ie: the FLOBOTS... seriously "my handle bars"? "i kissed a girl"

such bullshit... what are kids listening to these days?

hopefully this ep's gonna be a breath of fresh air. I finally had a chance to hear his pre-rage band Inside Out a few months back... that album is pure crap. Thank god for Tom and the boys. I'm optimistic.

No comments: