Sunday, January 25, 2009

new iphone


So after the last lecture in my Scion Next class I realized that I am incredibly poorly informed when it comes to new technology.

So to change all that, I decided to step in to the $399.00 + other fee Delorian and boldy go into the future by purchasing an iPhone.

Pretty cool so far... it's basically like an extention of my Macbook Pro, except I find that I'm mostly spending all my time playing Sudoku on it.

I'm surprisingly pretty good at Sudoku. Challenge me, I dare you.

Anyone have any suggestions on apps for this bad boy?
(preferably free ones)

1 comment:

tokimonsta said...

vlingo
pandora <---awesome
shazam
stanza
lie detector
flashlight
fuzzle
21 pro
sudoku (which u have, but i'd take that challenge. i play on expert mode--you down? )
trace is cool
all recipes
urban spoon (it's like yelp but only restaurants.. bc the yelp ap sucks on iphone)
there's a flute and harmonica app too.