Monday, January 05, 2009

RockNRolla



I really wanted to see this film when it first came out, but due to the movie not being widely released, school and the lack of free time, I just never got the chance. Thank god for dollar theaters in the ghetto parts of Southern California.

For $3 and skipping out on a bit of the intro, my boy Doug and I saw this film a few weeks back.

I can't say it really sucked, 'cause it was barable, but I think Guy Ritchie's formula is getting a little too predictable.

1. Dudes with British accents
2. Dudes with other Euro accents
3. A series of misunderstandings and longing for prized objects
4. Violence mixed with various forms of abnormal torture

My main complaint with the movie is that for a film called RockNRolla, there wasn't actually too much rocking in the film.

Sad when the directors you like flop twice in a row.

Atleast it was only $3.00.

No comments: