Saturday, March 07, 2009

Music Video: Lil Wayne "Prom Queen" x KoRn



Yes, I'm aware this video is probrably a few weeks old, the song's been out for quite a while. I'm not a huge fan of Lil Wayne doing a rock record and this song bugged the hell out of me the first few times I heard it, but if you look at it in the vein of a rapper trying to do a pop rock song, it after a few listens it really isn't all that bad.

Anyways, but that's coming from someone who was a huge rap metal fan in the late 90's.

But why I really posted is because while watching the video, I noticed that the members of KoRn are in the video. Again, two of my favorite things put together - even on a song I would never admit to enjoying. I wasn't sure who's playing guitar in the video (most likely Munky, as Head is no longer in the band), but Fieldy (who sure got raggier looking) is definately on bass and Jonathan Davis is definately on the drums.

I stopped being a KoRn fan about 10 years ago, but it's nice to see them still involved in today's popular music.

No comments: