Saturday, February 28, 2009

Video: Prince Paul - "Beautiful Night (Manic Psychopath)"



I was doing some homework relating to music, so I was going thru my old mix CD's for the tracklistings. I can't remember half the names to the songs, so a lot of my time is spent typing in the lyrics to google. I was typing the lyrics to this song, and apparently a fan made a video of it! I'd always wanted to make one for this song.

Listen to the lyrics... kinda dark, but incredibly funny. That's Prince Paul for you.  

I tend to always include this tracks on mixes, it's just that brilliant!

I've always had an affinity for all things dark and cryptic... especially in rap music. The whole horror-core stuff facinates me, cause it's so rare in hip-hop that I can really only count a handful of artists that fit in this category.

1 comment:

cynthia604 said...

I was basically doing the same thing as you, going through old music and googling the lyrics as I can't remember who half the people are...

Thanks for posting this! I loved this song, even with its darkness.