Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Music Video: Asher Roth - "I Love College"



I know this song is mad old, but I'm so glad the video for this is finally out. It does it's job perfectly and reminds me of my time at UCI... even tho I'm technically an undergrad again in 'college' now, Art Center is another world and for better or worse (well, better professionally) I'm at another point in my life, but watching this video just brought me back to a fun, blurry and stress-free time in my life that I still hold very dear to my heart.

I've never really admitted it on this blog, but Frat life was and always will be awesome - even if you're an anti, non-conformist artsy dude you can't deny it. I was cracking up when I saw the two dudes chugging the gallon of milk. *Tear*

However, what would've made this video amazing is if they did something in the video to pay homage to the brilliant sample used in the song.

Oh and Asher CAN spit. I was doubtful at first, then I heard the mixtape.

No comments: