Saturday, November 01, 2008

Armin van Buuren - Going Wrong



So I was at my usual Boba/Pearl Milk tea spot about a month ago and this song came on. I think in the same week I heard the song like 10 times... but something really caught my ear. I am not normally a fan of trance music. I personally never really enjoyed raving or designer drugs as much as most people seem to.

Also, it gave me a good reason to talk to the cutie working there.

Anyway, I really like this track and this particular version of it cause it's a little more slowed down and not as chaotic as most trance songs. Also the dude's vocals during the verse has a really cool Depeche Mode vibe to it.

1 comment:

Jonny.Treeson said...

IT'S BUBBLE TEA!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T STAND YOU AMERICAN'S.

haha...

the track is not horrible.