Saturday, November 01, 2008

Neighborhood Buzzcock Postman Boots



Damn kid, them joints is fyahhhh...

Been moving pretty far away from fashion and sneakers in the past year. I can't afford nothing, so i barely look at the blogs anymore. A classmate and I were talking clothes lately, so I got a bit nostalgic and poked around on good ol' hypebeast.

Now I have no idea how to get a pair of these (aside from flying over to Tokyo) or will any girls really give a fuck how dope my shoes are, but you can damn sure bet that I'mma go try to cop a 80 dollar or less version (wingtips) of these the next time I go crusing for clothes.

Also I notice my eye shifting away from sneakers. I own to goddamn many and if I do get the chance to go shopping, I'm looking at more 'real' man clothes. My closet seems to be flooded with tee-shirts and my shoe rack(s) seem to have too many brightly colored sneakers I never wear. This little boy hypebeast bullshit has to end someday.

No comments: