Monday, November 03, 2008

Found a Lay-z-boy

Dude,

So on saturday night I was pretty bummed that my halloween kinda was a bust and I really wanted to make up for it that night, but due to poor planning and everyone else I knew who was hung over from having a fun Halloween, I ended up staying at home.

Sometime around 11 in the evening I went to my car to grab something and in the carport next to mine, there she was!

Granted, there should be a black light test done to it, or perhaps a steam clean of sorts, but I've always wanted one of these. I just never wanted to pay for it.

It's probrbaly our neighbor's. They moved out that day. Soooo comfortable!

But this motherfucker was heavy... not fun carrying this from the lot to the second floor.

will post pics soon

1 comment:

Jonny.Treeson said...

Sweet...

Somewhere to sleep next time I reach LA.