Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Canon 30D



2 weeks ago I bought a new camera body, a 30D.

I've had my eye on one of these for a while, but not having a job and generally owing more than I want to remember I used my roommate's ooooold ass rebel xt for the past 8 months. It's actually the first one ever made. Anyway, the load time on viewing the pictures was horrible and the screen is tiny and since we seem to have to take photos at school all the time, it's about time.


Here are my pics when I was deciding whether or not to buy it from the dude - a wedding photographer based in Hollywood.



This was my first one. I was pretty sold.



This was like my 10th one... I absolutely love my Canon 17-40mm L lens!

FYI: I also own a sweet $75 50mm. Thanks to my man Johnny for the tips.

2 comments:

Cain Mosni said...

yo what's good Chris! Can't wait to see more shots from the setup. I'm back in LA so holler at me.

I just got my own 20D (mom's old setup) and I love it. I'm looking to pick up a used 10-20mm. You mentioned your Canon 17-40mm, I'm actually selling the same Canon EF 17-40mm along with a Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 EX macro for my her right now so let me know if you know anyone that might be interested.

B

Jonny.Treeson said...

For real.

Looking forward to more pics no doubt.

You creative asshole....