Friday, October 24, 2008

Far Reunion: Troubadour 10/16/08



I got to see Far last week! if you look a few posts back I wrote about how awesome I thought the reunion would be, cause I never got to see them live when I discovered them in high school. The show was absolutely awesome, except they didn't play "Waiting for Sunday". Above is a video that I shot... unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries cause of the Jay-Z show the night before. Also some videos from the Pomona show... where they did that particular song.

They closed out the show with an encore of "I like It", "Mother Mary" and "Bury White".

It was a struggle to get these tickets tho. Since it was sold out, I had to leave school at noon the day of and meet some dude in Hollywood to get them. Well worth it though! The crowd was pretty old (I actually felt young at a show for once) and everyone was really into it. Best show I've ever seen at the Troub.



"Waiting for Sunday" 10/15/08 at the Glasshouse, Pomona

No comments: