Friday, October 24, 2008

JAY-Z at the PALLADIUM 10-15-2008



HOV is in the BUILDING!!!

So I learned a very important lesson. If you're trying to scalp tickets, chances are you can still sell them the day of the show.

I didn't know this, so I ended up inviting my friends instead. I'm now about 680 dollars in debt because of my greed, negative attitude and unwillingness to wait till the final hour to scalp them at the door. I did post up my tickets the day of the show, but due to ethics and friendship, I decided to keep them.


Whatever, show was still pretty amazing.

Hov opened up w/ some song off American Gangster, then did one of my all time favorites "You don't know".



Yes, I am yelling 'fuck you lewbear' because my friend was stupid enough to pass up this show. Especially cause he didn't have to go to work the next day. He's quitting in a week and has mad sick days left yet his ass still wants to go to work. You work at Hertz homie... it's not that serious.

Pretty Awesome show tho, my right ear was ringing until the next day. Now I can safely say I've seen a rap legend in a pretty small venue.



"A Billi"



Hov and TI - "Swagger Like Us"



"H to the Izzo" (i love the beat to this... well anything jackson 5 is fire)



"Ain't no Nigga" "Can't Knock the Hustle" "Money Cash Hoes" & more (he also threw in Feelin' it... but i didn't get it on tape)

No comments: