Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Psychadelic Rock Themed Poster



So. What do I do in school all day?

That's a great question.

Here's an example of my midterm project for Digital Design 2 w/ Dana Duncan.

We had to choose an object that we couldn't live without. I chose my bass guitar. For the midterm we had to create a poster that was 24" x 36" done in the style of a specific graphic design movement.

We don't draw as much as I'd like to and I'd always wanted to challenge myself to do one of these, and the movement fit my object perfectly.

Printing this costed a lot cause my print is actually 5' something by 2'... it will now sit in my living room/rockband arena right above the futon.

1 comment:

Jonny.Treeson said...

FFFAAARRRR OOOOUUUTTTT...

haha... I honestly tried really hard to think of something funny to say. It didn't work.....

Nice work tho. We believe homie, keep it coming.