Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nike Air Max 90's x Kaws... by accident



So I went to go pick up my camera (as mentioned in last post) and on my way to the bank to pick up some cash to pay the man I see some theater that says something about Nike on the outside display and see a bunch of Hypebeast looking dudes outside, so I figure fuck it, why not. I'm in the area I'll go after I grab my 30d.



Apparently they were dropping the new Kaws and Nike collab. I would never buy these personally and I think they're whatever looking, but I was rather impressed with the building and how the transformed the old Montalban theater to a Nike installation space.

This one is for you Treeson:








1 comment:

Jonny.Treeson said...

SSSSSSIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKK...

Thx brother.

PS: I would never buy these either.