Sunday, June 15, 2008

GOOOO BOSTON!


I like basketball. I mean, I don't watch it all the time or really keep up with the NBA or NCAA, but I do enjoy watching it. The problem mainly is that most of the time, the teams I generally like never get shown on TV... also I'd rather watch the Simpsons than basketball.

Anyways, go Celtics! I've been a fan of KG for some time. Always a bummer how the Timberwolves never really made it far in the playoffs.

Despite living in Los Angeles area, I've never been a Laker fan - except for the era when it was Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel and Vlade Divac. Then Shaq came along... and because I'm such a loyal Olijuwan fan I can't like any team that his former enimies are on.

My favorite teams: Toronto Raptors, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets

No comments: