Sunday, June 15, 2008

The World of Golden Eggs

So as some of you may know I made a trip to Japan a few months ago with my old band mate to attend our good friend Oliver Dooley's wedding.

Before reaching Kobe, we made a few stops in Tokyo and Osaka. Both pretty awesome cities. In Osaka around the Amerikamura area (translation means America-town) I found a rather ineteresting shop and they were selling these DVD's of a show called The World of Golden Eggs.

I didn't understand any of it cause the store didn't have the subtitles on, but I thought this clip was freaking hilarious. I'm currently downloading the rest of the series. The animation is crude as hell, but I'm really hoping the rest of the series is as funny as this.

Enjoy:


I'm sure Adult Swim has plans on picking this up.

No comments: