Saturday, June 21, 2008

JVC El Kameleon


I had no idea they sold em like this. The sexiest commercial I've ever seen for a car CD/DVD player (above).

I'm not particularly a big technology nerd. I don't get excited over new iPhones, Plasma TV's or the latest hot gadgets. I'm still rocking an old iPod from 2004 and the only modification I've done to my Scion is adding a wire to connect my iPod - and that's only because my stock cd player has my February 2004 mix stuck in it.

People find it odd that I don't seem to care about trends in electronics since I work as a graphic designer, but I'm more of a whatever does the job type guy. For better or worse I am however a pretty big hip-hop nerd. So I was over at my favorite news site and clicked on the link for a Spin magazine article on Nas and in the ad coluum, there it was. Check it out (right side).

No comments: